Sunday, September 2, 2007

Hello blog fans. NO, I did not get lost in the rainforest...I have just been insanely busy and have not touched a computer in over a week. Quite nice in some ways. I wish I had an extra 8 hours in the day to chronicle my many adventures of the past two weeks. I don´t have time to type now (especially since this keyboard is sticky)...but suffice it to say that this last 10 days have been an adventure. I met "the" Peace Corps director, I was 10 feet from Ecuador´s President, I stayed in the most awesome and luxurious lodge I´ve ever been in my life I think (compliments of our very kind and generous friends Matt & Heather), only to be followed up with a crazy busride with live chickens and then sleeping on a wooden schoolhouse floor with 20 other people in a remote Waorani village... It was quite a contrast. Someday I will chronicle it all...

No comments: