Wednesday, August 22, 2007

countdown begins

In 29 days, Jer and I will be making the trek from Ecuador to the U.S. of A. to attend my lil' brother’s wedding, take advantage of such things as hot showers…and to party with our pals in C-bus! We have planned some meetups, so those of you whose spamblockers killed my email (or who I inadvertently missed...or for those of you who are blogstalkers) here is the schedule:

September 20: Chilling out to the groovie tunes of CHHF (formerly known as Gruver) at Victorian’s Midnight Café

September 26: Dinner at Taj Majal, then lots of drinks at the one and only Dick’s Den!!!

September 27: (Tentative) Cure our hangovers with breakfast at Northstar Café!!!


Yippy Skippy!!!!

2 comments:

chris thomas said...

at what point we will be visitng columbus gold? The transfer rate of columbus gold bucks in Ecuador is through the roof.

buzzgirlz said...

23 days and counting!

I'm sorry for my husband's comments.