Friday, September 7, 2007

Birthing the búho

Well, my macramé owl is complete. And I can´t believe I am saying this...but he is actually kind of cute. I cracked everyone up when I told the other women that it took me three days to give birth to the búho (owl). I think the normal completion time is something like 3 hours instead of 3 days...but whatever. I´ll try to upload a photo this weekend so everyone can admire the new addition to our family.

Speaking of new additions, we just learned of another set of friends who are expecting. Ironically, I learned of this news via another blog about 5 minutes before they told us (I will refrain from naming them, lest I spoil their announcement for anyone else). : )

So, what´s in the water up there anyhow? We are now up to 10 (TEN) friends and-or family who are expecting...or who have already given birth since we left Ohio in February!!! WOW! Here´s a big shout-out to all the new moms and moms-to-be. You go, gals!

1 comment:

chris thomas said...

Thre really isn't anything in the water here. Unfortunately, it was from drinking wine, beer, etc. If we had been drinking more water, we would not be in this mess.