Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I give up

So I have decided to just give up trying to blog about my Inca Trail trip. As much as I loved, loved, loved it, I just don’t have time to blog about it. I think I would need a solid week of doing nothing but writing to capture it all and do it any justice. I do not have said week, so I just give up. Plus I figure that the few people that read my blog (Mom, CTgoBucks) also read my hubby’s and mi sis-in-law’s blogs and they and are thus likely not interested in reading the third iteration of the same story (then again, who doesn’t want to hear the story about the iguana who power pooped on my brother’s head). But, really, read their blogs. And check out the full photo documentation of the travel extravaganza which includes Guayaquil, Salinas, Puyo, the Banos-Puyo Bikeride and Otavalo in addition to our Peru trip. The photos are awesome. An employee of the month prize plaque awaits anyone who looks at all 900+ photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read some of the other blogs to see how it went. It sounds like it was really wonderful. Yay! beth

Anonymous said...

I've learned the best way to get people to read a certain blog, is to make some wild accusations, and maybe even throw in a few common phrases, that people would look up on google. For instance, the following sentence would not only describe your trip, but also bring in random internetters. The Inca trail was amazing, Thai food in Des Moines, I had a lot of fun, how to give yourself an abortion, I would love to do it again, Dallas Texas Hotels. Another route is to say something crazy, and offensive. My "shark Week" blog drew in over 500 hits, and got me called a fat white kid by a total stranger. I would maybe blog about building condos on Machu Pichu or something along those lines. Hope this helps.