Thursday, May 22, 2008

Alive and well....almost

Well, we all survived our jungle adventures in Meñepare. We were dirty, stinky and exhausted, but all in one piece when we got back to Puyo. Some of the students have since developed some stomach issues. On the bright side, they are dealing with them in the comfort of Puyo (running water, CABLE tv! and lots of food choices, not to mention professional medical care).

There is soooo much to write about from the last week. I just need to find the time to get it all out. Yesterday I was so tired I couldn´t motivate myself to do much of anything besides rest up and eat. Jer and I did decide that I am going to look for another apartment. Yep, the more than a month straight of no water (besides a few drops in the mornings) has finally pushed us over the edge. The stinky bathroom, partial showers and accumulation of dirty dishes that I can´t wash that then attract fruit flies and cockroaches...yeah, I´ve had enough. So the search begins...

1 comment:

chris thomas said...

When did you guys get an apartment on chittenden Ave?