Friday, March 9, 2007

foul shots

For those of you counting, I received my 10th (and final, I hope) shot (yes, as in, vaccination) today. Ten, count em´10. I believe today´s was of the Hep B variety....so I´m all drugged up and ready to rumble with the best of the pests in the jungle.

So, my photo upload took the good part of an afternoon, the other day, as I had to select the photos individually and upload them in small batches...a very time intensive process. I hope you enjoyed them. I´m hoping to figure out a faster way to upload future photos...or at least until we get our reboot CD´s and fix our freakin´laptop. Right now we´re on the slowest connection south of the Equator I think...so this is going to be short.

This week was mostly learning about all the different volunteer sites...which was moderately interesting, but since we don´t have much of a choice it didn´t have as great importance to us. The process has been stressful to a lot of people...myself included on Wednesday... Thankfully the wait will be over on Tuesday and everyone can have that mental security in knowing where we´re going to be spending the next 2 years.

Any other news from up North? We´re feeling quite out of the loop, I must admit. Although, we´re hoping to have a mini March madness on Sunday and take in some serious basketball and beers. Go Bucks! Those are the kind of shots I´m talking about! Woohoo!

No comments: