Friday, November 21, 2008

So...I had planned to enchant you all with stories of my recent adventures....my stellar halloween costume, our not-so-stellar performance in the white-water rafting competition, the gathering with hundreds of other gringos in Quito to watch the election results (and my solo OH-IO cheering when the buckeye state went blue), my traveles to Cofán territory with my women's group to learn more about the impacts of the oil industry, helping out with camp ALMA---a leadership camp for Ecuadorian teen girls, my latest adventures on a bus... and much more....but somehow there just are not enough hours in the day. And now I am headed to Peru with my little bro and sis-in-law....wooohoooo!!! To top it all off, we think we will be able to catch THE game tomorrow....and no, NOT via Skype webcam pointed at someones bigscreen t.v.... It COULD be the first game we see in two seasons...this could be the best vacation yet. Go Buckeyes!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving from CO. We are thinking of you all and wish we were there-truly! Please tell Tom and Hannah we will miss sharing turkey with them. However, they can't dodge Tim that easily since he has a new job as a district manager for a co. that sells pain abatement equipment for PTs, and 6 of his reps are in Phoenix. Prepare yourself. Susan, we do enjoy your blog. I suspect there will be no turkey dinner for you, but there must be yams and sweet potatoes. Enjoy your guests.
Love, Sandy

Anonymous said...

Hello