Thursday, July 31, 2008

Writer's strike

I have been too unmotivated/lazy/stressed to finish my last story. I apologize to leave you all hanging... I have it almost done, but am just having trouble motivating myself to finish it.

So, I will instead post a public service announcement for the upcoming benefit show at my old stomping grounds: Dick's Den. Our pals in CHHF will be on the "big" stage and Noel will be behind the bar slingin' drinks and donating her tips to benefit our projects here in Ecuador. I am truly humbled by the generosity and kindness of our friends back home. You guys rock!!!! I miss you so much!!!!

Here's the details: Wednesday (my old shift...sniff sniff)
AUGUST 6TH FROM 7-9 p.m.
Dick's Den
2417 N. High Street
Columbus


They even made a flyer. Here 'tis:


so, if you live in the greater C-bus area, you MUST stop by and have a Labatt's Blue and a shot of George Dickel for me... and leave Noel a big fat tip.

No comments: