Sunday, December 3, 2006

Okay, so I'm a virgin blogger. I'm a little nervous...and haven't quite figured out all the different tools of the trade here. We'll see how this goes. My first entry: basically an explanation of why I chose the obscure blog name that I did. Dorky, maybe...but some of the other names I wanted weren't accepted. What's a girl to do? So, anyway, I'm hoping that I can figure out how to make the area of the screen where the text displays a tad bit wider. I don't want to scroll so damn much. And I want to figure out how to make a cool header. Well, I guess I'll keep playing around.

Ciao 79

Ciao: (n) A word that expresses greeting or farewell in multiple languages. A word I use a lot. A word that seemed appropriate, since I'm saying hello to Ecuador, and goodbye to my life in Ohio...for now.

79: The line of longitude that passes through my current stomping ground in North America AND my future home in South America. Cool, eh?

No comments: